We would love to help our brides choose the correct hair extensions for their wedding day. Some brides need a bit more than others. Please see below our bullet proof guide to buy the correct locks for you.
1. Arrange a consultation with your hair stylist to help you decide on the perfect color match, texture and type of extension you need for your wedding day. High quality hair extensions can be colored to perfectly match your own hair color.
2. A Ponytail extension is easy to clip in and add extra fulness to an updo, bun or chignon for shorter hair. Simple!
3. Quality extension hair pieces can add volume without excessive backcombing to create that perfect height for your hair style.
4. Try out a fringe without having to cut your own hair by using a clip in hair fringe. If you are happy with the result you can always take the plunge and cut your hair or simply use the piece for your wedding day.
5. Need to grow you hair and you are running out of time? Try out long length clip in hair extensions to give you that instant length. You can also use the more permanent solution by using the professional bonded extensions. They usually last about 3 – 4 months before they need replacing.
6. Pre-dressed clip in updos are ideal for when you go on honeymoon – look glam all the way! We love the Balmain Hair elegance range.
7. Good quality hair extensions can be curled and straightened. Hair extensions usually holds a curl or wave really well and will blend in with your own hair perfectly.